Ann Arbor MI Hotel Specials & Packages
Experience Ann Arbor Package!
Explore our beautiful area and truly experience Ann Arbor with our exclusive Experience Ann Arbor Package! Whether it’s your first time in Ann Arbor or you’re a frequent guest in our beautiful city, you are sure to love all the options we have provided for your stay. We have partnered with Ann Arbor’s expert tour guide, Marcie Greenfield of SAVOR ANN ARBOR, to put together an informative package featuring over 40 area highlights, from famous museums, shops, restaurants, architecture, art galleries and more. Marcie also shares some of her favorite little known, memorable treasures for you to explore! You can tour on your own or take advantage of a special discount offered by Marcie to customize an exclusive, guided tour based on your interests of the areas you would most like to experience!
Your Experience Ann Arbor Package includes:
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet in our restaurant, Guy Hollerin’s Ann Arbor Bar & Grill
- A special Ann Arbor Gift Tote filled with Experience Ann Arbor Tour Suggestions by Marcie Greenfield of SAVOR ANN ARBOR and one of Marcie’s most popular self-tours to enjoy, the "Chocolate Tasting Walking Tour of Ann Arbor"
- Also included in your package are the Ann Arbor and Ypsilanti Visitors Guides, area map, information on attractions, popular shops, restaurants, and special offers collected just for you
Ann Arbor MI Holiday Inn Blues, Brews & Snooze Package
BLUES, BREWS & SNOOZE
Feel the rhythm of our local blues performers with admission for two to Guy Hollerin's Local Blues & Brews and then reminisce about your exciting night with an overnight stay! Revive yourself the next morning with a breakfast buffet for two.
Click here for pricing (Blues, Brews & Snooze rates appear once a valid Saturday evening has been selected)
(Good for Blues & Brews Evenings only, not valid with any admission over $5 (national acts), not valid with any other room rate or promotion)
Ann Arbor MI Holiday Inn Romance Package
Our Romance Package includes:
- (1) overnight stay
- (1) love bag of goodies, which you'll receive upon check-in
- Your choice of a bottle of chardonnay, merlot or non-alcoholic sparkling cider (upon request) and (2) glasses, which you'll receive upon check-in
- (1) $25 room service credit towards breakfast for two from Guy Hollerin's (gratuity not included)
- (1) $35 dinner credit at Guy Hollerin's (gratuity not included)
Click here for pricing
Advanced reservations required, subject to availability, black out dates apply, valid (7) days a week
Ann Arbor's Perfect Venue
The beautiful Holiday Inn Near the University of Michigan is the perfect venue for your wedding. You will love our All-inclusive Wedding Package, thoughtfully filled with the essentials, plus exceptional signature touches created just for you by our dedicated wedding/event specialists, committed to making your dream wedding a reality.
NEW in 2017...
Special Wedding Package Booking Bonus - Our Signature Dessert Shooters Station complimentary with new Wedding Package bookings!
Our elegant ballroom & event space provide endless opportunities for receptions, rehearsal dinners, and family gatherings as well as inviting guestrooms, suites, an indoor/outdoor pool, popular Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill, and more for the memorable enjoyment of your out-of-town guests.
Contact us today!
Or call: Robin Andersen, Catering Sales Manager - 734-769-9800 Ext. 6172
Special Rates for Patients/Visitors of the University of Michigan Hospitals
The Holiday Inn Near the University of Michigan is proud to offer special rates for patients and visitors of the University of Michigan Hospital System. To receive those rates:
- Call The Med Inn at 734-936-0100 to book
- Rate includes (1) breakfast buffet for each guest staying in the room
- Complimentary 24 hour transportation to and from the hospital at scheduled times with our front desk