Ann Arbor Hotel Dining
You'll innjoy it!
"Not your average Holiday Inn Bar and Grill"
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill Featuring:
- An entrance from inside the hotel
- Direct TV Satellite system
- Live Music Saturday Nights - Local Blues & Local Brews, click here for an up-to-date line up
- Kids under 12 eat free when ordering off the kid's menu with a paying adult guest at the hotel (not valid for room service or rooms with negotiated rates)
- Play Club Keno, Powerball or Mega Millions
- Space available for private parties. Call ahead for reservations
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. Call 734-769-4323 for carry out and/or room service.
HOLIDAY HOURS OF OPERATION
Guy Hollerin's will be open for breakfast on Thanksgiving from 7:30am until 10:00am
Thanksgiving Brunch will be served in the ballroom from 10:30am until 2:30pm. Reservations are recommended.
Guy Hollerin's will re-open at 4:00pm until 8:00pm with a limited dinner menu
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6:30 am - 11 pm
Friday 6:30 am - 12 am/midnight
Saturday 7:00 am - 12 am/midnight
Sunday 7:00 am - 10 pm
*Please note the kitchen closes approximately 1 hour before the bar closes.
LUNCH BUFFET SPECIALS:
Monday thru Friday featuring hot entrees, side dishes, fresh salad, dessert and fountain beverage for $9.99
Monday - Asian
Tuesday - Italian
Wednesday - Mexican
Thursday - Chef's Choice
Friday - Rotates quarterly with a seasonal theme
Happy Hour Specials available from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Monday - Friday:
- Half off all appetizers
- $1.99 Domestic Pints
- $3.25 Well Drinks
- $3.99 Wings & Beer Special
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: $5 Absolut Bloody Marys all day!
- "Pitcher" Perfect Mondays: $5 Domestic Pitchers, $7 Imported and Small Craft Pitchers
- Taco Tuesday: $1 Chicken or Beef Tacos
- Wine a Little Wednesday: 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine
- Burger Thursday: $1.50 Mini Angus Burgers with Cheese
- Forty Cent Friday: 40 Cent Chicken Wings (BBQ, Plain or Buffalo)
- Blues and Brews Saturdays: $4 Margaritas and $3 Pints of Wolverine Draft (8 pm - midnight, during the show ONLY)
Check out our menus below!Special Events
NOVEMBER DINNER SPECIALS
Tortellini Primavera - $12.99
Cheese stuffed tortellini tossed with fresh vegetables and parmesan cream sauce, served with garlic toast.
Chicken and Waffles - $13.99
Crispy chicken tenders served alongside a fresh Belgian waffle, served with syrup, strawberries and butter.
French Dip - $9.99
Thinly sliced roast beef piled on a french roll, topped with melted provolone and served au jus with french fries.
BBQ Chicken and Ribs - $22.99
Half a BBQ roasted chicken served with a half slab of BBQ St Louis ribs, served with creamy coleslaw, french fries and a corn muffin.
Hashbrown Crusted Walleye - $16.99
Crispy hashbrown crusted fillet of walleye with Dijon cream sauce, served with rice pilaf and steamed vegetables.