Ann Arbor Hotel Dining
You'll innjoy it!
"Not your average Holiday Inn Bar and Grill"
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill Featuring:
- Outdoor patio and fire pit
- Ask about our Beer of the Month
- Live Music Saturday Nights - Local Blues & Local Brews, click here for an up-to-date line up
- Kids under 12 eat free when ordering off the kid's menu with a paying adult guest at the hotel (not valid for room service or rooms with negotiated rates)
- Play Club Keno, Powerball or Mega Millions
- Space available for private parties. Call ahead for reservations
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. Call 734-769-4323 for carry out and/or room service.
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6:30 am - 11 pm
Friday 6:30 am - 12 am/midnight
Saturday 7:00 am - 12 am/midnight
Sunday 7:00 am - 10 pm
*Please note the kitchen closes approximately 1 hour before the bar closes.
Happy Hour Specials available from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Monday - Friday:
- Half off all appetizers
- $1.99 Domestic Pints
- $3.25 Well Drinks
- $3.99 Wings & Beer Special
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: $5 Absolut Bloody Marys all day!
- "Pitcher" Perfect Mondays: $5 Domestic Pitchers, $7 Imported and Small Craft Pitchers
- Taco Tuesday: $1 Chicken or Beef Tacos
- Wine a Little Wednesday: 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine
- Burger Thursday: $1.50 Mini Angus Burgers with Cheese
- Forty Cent Friday: 40 Cent Chicken Wings (BBQ, Plain or Buffalo)
- Blues and Brews Saturdays: $4 Margaritas and $3 Pints of Wolverine Draft (8 pm - midnight, during the show ONLY)
Check out our menus below!
AUGUST DINNER SPECIALS
Mondays: Ravioli Primavera - Cheese stuffed ravioli tossed with spring vegetables, spinach, and herbed butter sauce. $10.99Tuesdays: Godfather Burger - Half-pound grilled angus beef patty topped with marinara and mozzarella, served with french fries. $10.99
Wednesdays: Spaghetti and Meatballs - Tender spaghetti noodles tossed with Italian meatballs and a spicy marinara. $13.99
Thursdays: Jerk Kabobs - Chicken breast skewered with bell peppers and onions, marinated in jerk sauce and grilled. Served with rice pilaf. $13.99
Weekends: Shrimp Fajitas - Our traditional sizzling fajitas with jumbo shrimp, all the fixings, sour cream and salsa. $16.99