Ann Arbor Hotel Dining
You'll innjoy it!
"Not your average Holiday Inn Bar and Grill"
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill Featuring:
- An entrance from inside the hotel
- Direct TV Satellite system
- Live Music Saturday Nights - Local Blues & Local Brews
- Kids under 12 eat free when ordering off the kid's menu with a paying adult guest at the hotel (not valid for room service or rooms with negotiated rates)
- Play Club Keno, Powerball or Mega Millions
- Space available for private parties. Call ahead for reservations
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. Call 734-769-4323 for carry out and/or room service.
HOLIDAY HOURS OF OPERATION
Guy Hollerin's will be open Saturday July 4th from 7am until 11am with full breakfast buffet and menu, and 11am until 8pm with a limited dinner menu.
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6:30 am - 11 pm
Friday 6:30 am - 12 am/midnight
Saturday 7:00 am - 12 am/midnight
Sunday 7:00 am - 10 pm
*Please note the kitchen closes approximately 1 hour before the bar closes.
Happy Hour Specials available from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Monday - Friday:
- Half off all appetizers
- $1.75 Domestic Pints
- $3 Well Drinks
- $3.99 Wings & Beer Special
- $1 off Glasses of Wine
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: $5 Absolut Bloody Marys all day!
- "Pitcher" Perfect Mondays: $5 Domestic Pitchers, $7 Imported and Small Craft Pitchers
- Taco Tuesday: $1 Chicken or Beef Tacos
- Wine a Little Wednesday: 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine
- Burger Thursday: $1.50 Mini Angus Burgers with Cheese
- Forty Cent Friday: 40 Cent Chicken Wings (BBQ, Plain or Buffalo)
- Blues and Brews Saturdays: $4 Margaritas and $3 Pints of Wolverine Draft (8 pm - midnight, during the show ONLY)
Check out our menus below!Special Events
JUNE DINNER SPECIALS
Jerk Kabobs - $12.99
Caribbean jerk marinated chicken skewered with bell peppers and onions, grilled and served over rice pilaf
JULY DINNER SPECIALS
Garden Burger - $9.99
Topped with jalapeno jack cheese, housemade salsa, lettuce, tomato and onion and served with tortilla chips
Grilled Chicken Market Salad - $11.99
Mixed greens, dried cherries, pecans, red onion and bleu cheese crumbles. Served with raspberry vinaigrette
BBQ Roasted Half Chicken - $14.99
Served with baked beans, coleslaw and corn muffin
Pesto Tortellini - $12.99
Tossed with sauteed peppers and onions and topped with sliced grilled chicken breast
Seafood Medley - $19.99
Featuring a 5 oz. grilled salmon filet and jumbo shrimp scampi with rice pilaf and house vegetable.