Ann Arbor Hotel Dining
You'll innjoy it!
"Not your average Holiday Inn Bar and Grill"
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill Featuring:
- Ask about our Beer of the Month
- Live Music Saturday Nights - Local Blues & Local Brews, click here for an up-to-date line up
- Kids under 12 eat free when ordering off the kid's menu with a paying adult guest at the hotel (not valid for room service or rooms with negotiated rates)
- Play Club Keno, Powerball or Mega Millions
- Space available for private parties. Call ahead for reservations
Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. Call 734-769-4323 for carry out and/or room service.
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 6:30 am - 11 pm
Friday 6:30 am - 12 am/midnight
Saturday 7:00 am - 12 am/midnight
Sunday 7:00 am - 10 pm
*Please note the kitchen closes approximately 1 hour before the bar closes.
Happy Hour Specials available from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Monday - Friday:
- Half off all appetizers
- $3.25 Well Drinks
- $1.00 off Glass of Wine
- $3.99 Wings & Beer Special
- Sunday Bloody Sunday: $5 Absolut Bloody Marys all day!
- "Pitcher" Perfect Mondays: $5 Domestic Pitchers, $7 Imported and Small Craft Pitchers
- Taco Tuesday: $1 Chicken or Beef Tacos
- Wine a Little Wednesday: 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine
- Burger Thursday: $1.50 Mini Angus Burgers with Cheese
- Forty Cent Friday: 40 Cent Chicken Wings (BBQ, Plain or Buffalo)
- Blues and Brews Saturdays: $4 Margaritas and $3 Pints of Wolverine Draft (8 pm - midnight, during the show ONLY)
Check out our menus below!
FEBRUARY DINNER SPECIALSMondays: Eggplant Parmesan Hoagie: Crispy eggplant cutlets topped with marinara and melted mozzarella, served on a toasted garlic hoagie. Served with cup of fresh fruit. $10.99
Tuesdays: BBQ Ribs: Half rack of BBQ ribs served with french fries, coleslaw and a corn muffin. $13.99
Wednesdays: Steak Stir Fry: 5 oz. sirloin sliced and tossed with stir fry vegetables and tangy stir fry sauce, served over sticky rice. $13.99
Thursdays: Stuffed Porkloin: Grilled Porkloin filled with herbed stuffing and topped with homemade sausage gravy, served with mashed potatoes and house vegetables. $14.99
Weekends: Tilapia Fish Tacos: Crispy fried tilapia served in warm corn tortillas, topped with cabbage slaw and served with sour cream and rice pilaf. $14.99