The Choice for Ann Arbor MI Hotels...
Michiginn...innto a new day!
The Holiday Inn Near the University of Michigan is a newly renovated hotel with a plethora of amenities such as our seasonal indoor/outdoor pool (as of 12/09 the outdoor pool area is closed until May) with hot tub and fitness center. We are less than 15 minutes from the University of Michigan as well as various museums, shopping outlets, and more!
- Executive Wing
- Mini refrigerators and microwaves in all guest rooms
- Our Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Directly from our lobby you can access the Inn Style Salon for your hair care needs.
- Complimentary shuttle transportation in the Ann Arbor city limits
Our extensive renovation delivers an even brighter start to your Ann Arbor stay. We're pleased to announce:
- Updated guest rooms and meeting space
- A media lounge
- A modernized lobby with 24 hour pantry
- Renovations to Guy Hollerin's Ann Arbor Bar & Grill
- A vibrant exterior transformation
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Hotel near The University of Michigan
- Hotel near Ann Arbor
- Hotel near C. S. Mott Children's Hospital
- Hotel near University of Michigan Health System
- Hotel near St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ypsilanti
- Hotel near VA Ann Arbor Health Care System
- University of Michigan Stadium, The Big House
- Ann Arbor Green Hotel
- Hotel near USA Hockey National Team Development Program
- Offers and Promotions
Upcoming Area Events:
- University of Michigan Sporting Events, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Eastern Michigan University Sporting Events, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- 2015 University of Michigan Football, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2015 Eastern Michigan University Football, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Annual Summer Events in Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Annual Fall Events in Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Annual Winter Events in Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Annual Spring Events in Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Local Blues & Local Brews
Ann Arbor's Best Live Blues Music, Dancing and Bands on Saturday Nights!More →